Specifications: Primary Specifications
- Satin varnished cherry bulkheads and furniture panels with paneled
cherry bulkhead doors, cold molded cherry trim, drawer and cabinet faces
- Main companionway entrance from cockpit, framed by bulkheads (P&S)
having a removable S.S. ladder with teak treads and stainless grab rails,
providing secure handholds for all ages as well as good engine access
- Stainless steel overhead grab rails (P&S) and centrally located
vertical stainless grab rail in corner of galley island.
- Varnished teak & holly veneer floor panels with underside and
ends sealed with epoxy and secured with solid teak toe boards having
exposed fastenings to permit complete removal.
- Cherry trimmed deluxe vinyl, overhead finish.
- 5 opening ports with screens plus skylight hatch.
- Single P&S settee’s Each berth with large storage compartments
behind seat backs and water tank storage beneath.
- Bolstered deluxe cushions with choice of cushion fabrics.
- Twin cherry cabinets outboard of settees with open 2-shelf bookshelves
between (P&S). One cabinet designed with bottle rack.
- Varnished all-cherry main cabin table with lift up locking sides
and internal bottle storage.
- Large V-berth with 2 large clothing drawers mounted on aft face, with
2 hinged storage bins below cushions.
- Opening port plus overhead exit hatch.
- Full length book & bedding storage shelves with high (3.5”)
fiddle rails (P&S).
- Combination bureau/vanity with 2 bureau drawers and locker below
and cabinet with louvered door and shelf above.
- Large hanging locker.
- Hull sides finished in off-white deluxe vinyl.
- Enclosed head with vanity & linen storage outboard, dual purpose
shower/sink spigot and towel racks.
- Dressing mirror on head door.
- Watertight fiberglass pan design placed over mast step with integral
sump covered by maintance free shower grate Mast drains into shower
- Large double berth with changing seat & shelf.
- Combination bureau & vanity with cabinet having a louvered cabinet
and shelf above and bureau drawers with boot/shoe locker.
- Hanging locker
- Full length shelf with 3.5” fiddle rails outboard on hull with
large pillow shelf at foot of berth.
- Ventilation includes 3 opening ports with screens and overhead vent
hatch with view to starboard through fixed port.
- Single Drawer over engine compartment
- Mirror on bulkhead.
Aft Guest Head
- Vanity, dual purpose shower/sink spigot and towel rack.
- Watertight fiberglass pan design with integral shower sump covered
by maintance free shower grate.
- Full-length wet locker outboard of head.
© SHANOMET Company LLC, Featuring New England Bareboat Sailing Charters